We have entered into a partnership with Federated Media (FM) to handle the advertising for HDTV Magazine. FM represents some
of the largest sites on the internet including Sphere, Ars Technica, TechCrunch and BoingBoing ... just to name a few. Please
contact Federated Media
for pricing and inventory options, and feel
free to read on for our recent traffic
, and current
search engine popularity
The best address anywhere to advertise your High Definition products and services is HDTV Magazine.
Why Advertise with HDTV Magazine?
HDTV is soaring -- the greatest hit in consumer electronics history -- and HDTV Magazine is its voice. We are continually adding attractions based on the information
and resources demanded by the consumers and our membership. A few of these attractions include:
- The latest in HDTV News
- HDTV Articles, our original columns from the authorities who made HDTV happen.
- The HDTV Magazine Forum & HDLibrary, an easy-to-use reference for both basic and detailed information on high definition technologies.
- The HDTV Magazine Store: Making Your HDTV Better.
- The Online DTV Program Guide - Subscription-based, Grid-style Guide with 14-day look-ahead.
- And a deep historical perspective from 33 years of covering the story.
* Our Audience
* Based on 1038 respondents, as of 27 August, 2006
|55 - 64: 30%, 45 - 54: 27%, over 65: 18%
|68% College Graduate or above
|43% Professional, 14% Managerial/Executive
Keyword Search Popularity/Ranking
Our ranking for various popular search terms in each of these major search engines is shown in the table to the right, with "above the fold" (top 5) rankings
For rates and further details, including pricing and inventory options, please contact Federated Media
or send us an email if you have any questions or need clarification.